Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Christmas Lights

So, I had an email from listener Darlene hit my inbox...It seems she wanted to suggest a challenger song for our Battle of the Christmas Classics. She went on to ask if I knew of any homes or other displays of Christmas Lights not to miss in the area.

Well, do you know of any?? Or do you light up your home like Clark Griswold ??

Send me addresses, pictures or video if you have it...you can use the comment section below this post or email me !

Now since I mentioned Clark Griswold, here's a gem from one of my fave Christmas movies:



Now, to bring out the inner Clark Griswold in all of us, I submit for your enjoyment:



or



how bout this one



let's not forget this one, make sure you check out where this one's from !!



And last, but certainly not least



Love that last one !

No comments: