Thursday, November 20, 2008

Hello & Welcome !!

Hi everybody !! It's your buddy and pal Kev, heard mornings on 103.1 WCSJ ! Welcome to my little corner of the internet...this is gonna be fun and hopefully it will be as fun for you as it is for me. After many of you have asked about the station having a spot on the internet, here it is !! (With more to come in a little while, more on that later!!)

This will be a forum for you to enjoy many of the things that you hear about on WCSJ as well as an opportunity for you to be interactive with us here at the station.

The question I get asked the most about is the brainbuster question of the day. Many of you have asked me if there is a place on the net where you can find the answer to that morning's question...So that's how I'll get this started !

Let's have some fun with this !!

Later,
Kev

No comments: